Newer kitchen, widewater access, on protected Lagoon. Entrance to Lagoon is shallow, need a flat bottom boat or deck boat to navigate. No outboard motors in Lagoon. PRIVATE DOCK INCLUDED. Yard mowing and reclaimed water for sprinklers, and beach access are included in HOA fee. All this and a garage on Hutchinson Island. Walk to beach, restaurants, post office, shopping, all on the Island. The Lagoon and the Indian River are great for kayaking or to boat to restaurants, lots to do! NEW METAL ROOF 2019. All measurements are approximate and to be verified by the buyer.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,669 sq. ft
Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Lot Dimensions
- 0 to 1/4 acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Corner Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County