Great place to live. This IS NOT 55+. LOCATION and cost of living can't get much better than this: unless your still living at home. This 1 bedroom 1 bathroom is in a great community with all ages and allows 1 small dog. You are close to just about everything in Stuart. Downtown is 1 mile, beaches 4 miles, I-95 7 miles, stores, churches, dog park, and soooo much more is just around the corner. This unit has impact window in the master and the sliders are impact as well.
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo
726 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Water Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters,Barbecue. Sprinklers Automatic.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County