Welcome to the tranquil community of Tropical Paradise on the winding south fork of the St. Lucie River! You own the land! This very spacious 2/2 manufactured waterfront home was completely remodeled in 2019 with a new metal roof, new AC and ductwork, waterproof vinyl plank flooring throughout, all new drywall, kitchen soft close cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances, beautiful new baths with custom master shower, all new plumbing, new windows and shades, R30 insulation, new electrical panel, breakers, and wiring, all new led ceiling lights, and 3/4'' plywood subfloor. Quiet and nestled away, but minutes to I-95, stores, and restaurants. Downtown Stuart and beaches a short drive away. The community of Tropical Paradise is truly a hidden gem, come take a look! PRICE REDUCTION to help buyer with cost of installing a dock.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,431 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Dr. David L. Anderson
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price