If you want to be part of an "easy living" community: this is it. Inexpensive monthly fees, clubhouse, pool, shop, shuffleboard, wide sidewalks, and plenty of room to bike without going off the communities roads. This home has 3 bedrooms and a 2 car garage sitting on a corner lot. The windows and sliding doors have accordion shutters for your protection. The main suite not only has sliders to the screened porch but also has a spa/tub in a spacious bathroom. The pictures really do tell the story. Make a call and come visit Duckwood.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,526 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Electric Range,Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Jetted Tub,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price