Beautiful immaculate double wide Manufactured Home with a gorgeous full lake view from the large enclosed front porch. Lake has resident swans, Peking ducks and Egyptian geese. There are 3 bedrooms plus a den/entertainment room and 2 baths. The floors are carpet and wood like vinyl and there is crown molding in most of the rooms plus a chair rail in the dining room. The large kitchen has 43 cabinets and 16 drawers plus a built-in Nutone center (complete w/ attachments) in the island. There is more storage in the laundry room plus an extra refrigerator. The land that the home sits on is owned by the sellers. This is a very active 55+ community w/ 2 clubhouses and 2 pools,- tennis courts, exercise room, shuffleboard, bocce ball court. barbecues, etc. There is also access to a boat ramp in the community as well as a storage yard in which to store a boat. Cable and internet are included in the maintenance. New A/C 2015. New water lines in home in 2020.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,864 sq. ft
St Lucie Falls
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Separate Meters,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Stacked Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.167 /7275 sq ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Shed,Barbecue. Interior Lot,Lake Front,Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County