Such a nice home! 3/2/2 CBS ina very convenient location in south Stuart. Light and bright open concept with formal dining. Nicely split bedrooms. Master baths has separate dual vanities and retiled shower. The kitchen has newer SS designer appliances, room for a small table for a breakfast spot. Laundry closet is in the kitchen area, and a snack bar overlooks kitchen. Laminate wood floors, with ceramic tile in wet areas. Screened porch open off the living area and opens to fenced back yard. Newer AC system (2016), water heater (2016), appliances (2016), new fans in all rooms, extra vents placed in ceiling for better air flow, new garage light and exterior lights. Exterior painted 2020. Community has pool, clubhouse, play area, boat/RV/vehicle storage and boat ramp. Close to I-95, shopping dining and easy to downtown Stuart and beaches. Martin A rated schools. There may be private boat slips for sale. What's not to love? Welcome home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,485 sq. ft
St Lucie Falls, River Forest
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Garden Tub/Roman Tub,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 6838 sq ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Storm/Security Shutters. Interior Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County