This is your opportunity to live in the heart of Stuart; within minutes to downtown, boat ramps, & the beaches. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home on a fenced back yard has the perfect spit plan layout for you and or your family. This home has a screened back porch that is the entire length of the house. The backyard is fenced and has multiple trees providing great shade and some fruit. The metal roof, impact windows & newer updated kitchen are a huge plus. Also beneficial is the area high school is Jensen Beach AND the City of Stuart allow golf carts on the City streets to which you can take a cart to downtown or even to the public library.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,242 sq. ft
City of Stuart
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Closet Cabinetry,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Master Downstairs,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Room For Pool. Trees.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price